Our friends over at Hawley Troxell have partnered with us to offer IMA members guidance on employment law issues.
Current IMA company representatives with either Human Resources or executive responsibilities may contact John Ashby, a Hawley Troxell employment lawyer, for guidance on employment law issues, including:
- Equal Employment Opportunity issues – hiring, termination, promotion, demotion, and discipline
- American with Disabilities Act – hiring and accommodation issues
- Harassment/Discrimination complaints
- WARN Act (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification-plant closing)
- Wage and hour
- Handbook and policy issues
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
Complimentary Employment Law Hotline calls are intended to consume less than 20 minutes and are limited to three (3) per member-company per year. These calls will not include excessive research, drafting, litigation, or charge/grievance handling. Additional work may be performed on an agreed-upon fee basis if required.
Please note that Hawley Troxell will need to run a conflict check before providing any substantive guidance.
To take advantage of this opportunity, contact IMA for the current discount code.