At The Inventive-Group, we love our jobs. That’s right, Love! We are increasing the size of our Welding Team and looking for applicants with a solid understanding of M.I.G. and pulsed M.I.G welding operations and who want to use those skills to produce innovative products that will be used all around the world. Our shop is very clean with plenty of heat in the winter and always cool in the summer. Not to mention, Organized! Every tool has a home, and the workbenches adjust to the welder’s height. Also, co-workers who truly believe in helping others advance to the next level. If you have a desire to learn, we have a desire to share knowledge and grow our team.
- MIG and Pulsed MIG welding with daily job rotation to learn different skills within the weld shop
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG weld mild steel, grade 80 and aluminum components up to ½” based on the specifications
- Aid engineering on fixture design for new products
- Use Top of the Line equipment to aid in required configurations or prep
- Opportunity to learn how to use Robotic Welders and programming
- Welding Certifications are acknowledged, however NOT Required
- Previous MIG Welding experience is a must
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Experience with Basic Shop Tools and air tools
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Must be able to read a tape measure and understand detailed build instructions/ blueprints
- Constant standing and walking required along with constant movement and use of arms
- Frequently moves products and fixtures weighing 60 pounds
- Frequently positions self to move around items while welding and performing maintenance on or cleaning fixtures
- Must be able to observe defects at close range
- Great Pay starting between $15.00 and $22.00 per hour Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) atIn The Ditch YouTube Channel
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Access to our new state of the art in-house Exercise Center
- Everyone says people are a company’s biggest asset. At the Inventive-Group™, we prove it!
- Visit inventivecareers.com/to apply
- Must include a resume with previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products
- Razorback Offroad™
- Fish Fighter® Fishing Products
- Inventive™ Products
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility where we operate Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We believe in doing everything in-house and being the best, we can be. We have just moved into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say “Made in America”. All of this pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us and see our products, check out our websites:
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – www.intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – www.razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – www.Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – www.Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – www.inventivecareers.com
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us