Web Developer: (3rd party or contract web developers need not apply)
Do you close your eyes at night and dream of writing the perfect code at an awesome company? With a team of your awesome friends who push and challenge you to be better than you were the day before? If you want to work on high-traffic websites and with a company that builds innovative products that you want use, open your eyes to this new adventure.
In The Ditch Towing Products is adding more people to our marketing and web design team, and are willing to relocate the right person. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. From marketing to graphics, web building, inventing, manufacturing, sales to distributing our products worldwide, we do it all in-house. In the last 20 years, we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic, dependable people who believe that we can do everything better. If you enjoy designing websites, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. Check out this video about us: http://intheditch.com/FW2_Post_InsideITD.php?p=1303
- Design, build, and maintain web sites for In The Ditch and associated companies: Fish Fighter Products, Razorback Offroad, Inventive Products, Idaho Wrecker Sales, IWS Trailer Sales, and IWS Motor Coaches
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites
- Develop applications with intuitive user interface
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Ensure consistent quality in all web applications released
- Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
- Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites
- Work with Marketing Department to develop marketing strategies
- Register Web sites with search engines to increase Web site traffic
- Provide clear, detailed descriptions of Web site specifications, such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware
- Setting up and managing a client-server development, staging and production environment.
- Minimum 2 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Working knowledge of jQuery, Git, Perl, React, React Native, MySQL, Node.js, experience with 3rd party APIs.
- Highly organized person who enjoys multitasking.
- A track record of projects completed on time
- Copyrighting, or the ability to produce coherent instructional text/ad copy.
- Experience in graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and a self-starter.
- You’re so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we’d want to join you
- Must be able to stand 80% of the work day
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Must be able to squat, walk, kneel 20% of the work day
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Visit http://inventivecareers.com/to apply
- Must include resume with your previous work history and three (3) professional references (names and contact numbers for previous supervisors/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products
- Razorback Offroad™
- Fish Fighter® Fishing Products
- Inventive™ Products
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility where we operate Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We believe in doing everything in-house and being the best, we can be. In about 30 days, we will move into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say “Made in America”. All of this pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us and see our products, check out our websites:
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – inventivecareers.com
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us