Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of this role will include assisting the Supply Chain team with administrative tasks as well as managing inventory, receiving and shipping of merchandise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Process purchase order receipts and daily audit reports in ERP system
- Process pick list issues in ERP system
- Maintain reporting for Non-confirming materials
- Assist Buyers with processing of purchase order confirmations
- Audit freight bills and provide Accounts Payable information for processing
- Assist with weekly cycle counts of inventory
- Maintain consumable/shop supply stock levels for items warehoused in the stock room
- Coordinate outbound shipments and transact in ERP/Carrier systems accordingly
- Process the return of any purchased materials in conjunction with established procedures
- Prepare documents, such as, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Assist with receiving and stocking inventory into its proper warehouse location
- Assist in the processing of year-end physical inventory
- Read, pick, mark, “Pick List” or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments for material or equipment needs.
Shipping and Receiving;
- Assist with crating and prepare large machines for shipment. Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools and/or power tools.
- Utilize a forklift to load and unload shipments
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles by hand or using forklift or other equipment.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Examine receipt contents and compare with records, such as purchase orders and packing lists
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Maintain a clean and debris-free environment.
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts
- Other assignments as requested
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…… your career is right here!