This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Identifies a measurement on a print (fraction and decimal) and can find the same measurement on a tape measure.
- Understands fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Can explain conversion techniques.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in UHPSS and how to safely use them.
- Can identify the hand and power tools used in the department.
- Understands the proper use and risk/hazard factor of each tool used.
- Has verified safety training on all tools used in department.
- Must be proficient at welding
- Must be able to pass 6G pipe weld test using GTAW (TIG) weld process on stainless steel pipe.
- Must be proficient at GMAW (MIG) welding process
- Able to keep work area clean and organized
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.