Mountain Home, Idaho
At IWS Sales we love our jobs. That’s right! Love. Every day we go to work filled with passion to be excellent at providing our customers with an exceptional experience. We are seeking a Salesperson who is motivated to provide unmatched customer service and enjoys going above and beyond to be successful. For over 20 years, IWS Sales has been known to build the best tow trucks money can buy. We specialize in building and selling the highest quality custom-built tow trucks in the industry. We are also an authorized ATC Trailer distributor carrying one of the largest stock inventories in the West. Our sales area covers the entire Pacific Northwest with most sales occurring at our location. You can expect to travel to 2 or 3 outdoor sportsman, roadster, or towing shows per year. We are looking for a person with a “rock star” attitude. If you are looking to build a career and want to assist with growing our company, apply today!
- Have Fun and help us build a great company
- Work 1-on-1 with customers and to design their custom vehicle
- Take incoming sales calls to describe products and explain features, capabilities and benefits to customers
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms
- Negotiate prices, terms of sales, service agreements, create quotes and follow our procedures for document control
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
- Meet customers on our lot and show them the desired products
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines and assist with the vehicle delivery process
- Travel to 2 or 3 shows throughout the year
- Work with sales staff to create the best experience we can for our customers
- Work hours are Monday through Friday. During Summer months we are open on Saturdays and you would be on a rotation.
- Have a solid set of computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Typing and Internet skills)
- Be a sales person at heart and have a good understanding of trucks or heavy equipment
- Be willing to fly to the Manufacturers from time to time to meet Customers.
- Great phone skills and have that Gift of Gab.
- Honesty and Integrity are critical for this position
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Frequently ascends and descends steps in trailers
- Occasionally moves items up to 50 pounds in the shop
- Occasionally positions self to demonstrate features underneath tow trucks and trailers
- Frequently communicates with customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to observe customers reactions to products
- Great Pay: earning potential starting at $40,000
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Access to our new state of the art in-house Exercise Center
How to Apply:
- Apply online at inventivecareers.com
- Must include resume with previous work history and three (3) professional references (previous supervisor or managers).
- Call Debbie at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about IWS Sales:
IWS Sales stands for Idaho Wrecker Sales. We started out building Tow Trucks and selling Towing equipment in 1990, and we have been here in the same location ever since. In an effort to help distinguish ourselves as a full line dealership with several product lines, we have shortened our name to IWS Sales. Over the years, we have sought out products that fit our customer standards. With our understanding of what is required to keep tow trucks running 24/7, it’s only natural that we would hold the same expectations in the trailers and RV’s we represent. With that being said, we are proud to offer Miller Towing Equipment, Chevron Tow Trucks, and ATC Trailers. IWS Sales is also a premiere dealer of Renegade, Newmar, & Showhauler RVs and motor homes. When you do business with IWS Sales, you are getting almost 3 decades of Experience, Reliability, and Integrity. Our “True North” is to enhance our customers buying experience. We understand that giving our customers a wonderful experience is what has kept us in business for almost 30 years. To learn more about our company and brands, visit our website at www.iwssales.com.
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us