Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity applications in the semiconductor market.
Diversified Fluid Solutions offers an engaging team-oriented work environment focused on encouraging a culture of problem solving, learning and opportunity. We have a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers while at the same time having fun executing our mission. Maintaining many aspects of the small business mentality that solidified our beginnings is critical to us and how it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If you are committed to be challenged to learn, grow and make a difference to the team you might be the exceptional talent we need. If this description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
SUMMARY: PLC/HMI programmer must have aptitude, understanding and desire to automate high tech process equipment and must work well in a challenging, fast paced environment for a high level OEM Equipment manufacturer. High degree of personal integrity and performs well as part of a team.
- Hands on PLC Controls system design, development, programming, instrument/control integration, SCADA interface and integration.
- Program HMI/GUI and PLC logic and integrate discrete/analog devices into equipment per project specifications, and DFS Standards.
- Simulate, test, and commission control systems based on System Sequence of Operations and Process Flow Diagram.
- Working knowledge of control communication platforms.
- Provide on-site technical support during startup and commissioning of new installations
- On-site support for existing installations and troubleshoot machine and control system issues.
- Apply human factors and usability engineering in the development and modification of software.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies. Follow corporate and industry best practices.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering, product management, and technical support teams.
- Maintain standards, specifications, and procedures for DFS PLC programming.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, energetic environment and manage competing priorities. Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency expected in one of the following; Allen-Bradley (RSLogix 5000), Siemens, Omron, and or other industry standard PLC platforms, and ladder logic.
- Experience in writing HMI code using Factory Talk View, WonderWare, Siemens WINCC, and other industry standard Graphic User Interfaces.
- Working experience with networking the following platforms: Ethernet, TCP/IP, Serial, DeviceNet, SCADA communication platforms. SECS/GEM communication platform a plus.
- Read and understand electrical schematics, physical and ladder diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams.
- VFD programming and motor control experience preferred.
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
- Excellent communication, editing and writing, as well as verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others to accomplish team goals.
- Team player with demonstrated effectiveness in accomplishing goals within the organization.
EDUCATION: Engineering Degree, Technical Degree, Military Tech Training or equivalent, with 5 or more years of industrial experience.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…… your career is right here!