Salaried Position – Exempt – Full-Time
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer who can lead our efforts to develop and implement cutting edge automated solutions. This full-time person will contribute to our innovative and growing business. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build small robotic systems to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success.
• Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
• Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company feedback.
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
• Write unit tests for automated regression testing.
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
• Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications.
• Develop technical documentation for reference and to guide future software development projects.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
• Experience working on large-scale software projects.
• Professional experience using Node, Vue.js or other similar web-based technologies.
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
• Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
• Experience writing software utilizing 3D graphics (three.js).
• Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
• Experience with test automation frameworks preferred.
• Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
• Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time along with walking, sitting, repetitive movement, reaching (including but not limited to above shoulder reaching), repetitive bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, leaning, and twisting.
Annual salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k available after introductory period for full-time employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through our website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (208) 495-0555 or send us an email here.
The House of Design is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.