POSITION: Regional Sales Manager
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
ABOUT US: Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the largest and leading
provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution Centers, and Industrial Refrigeration Units.
We are proud to be American made as all equipment is designed and manufactured by our team
located in Caldwell, Idaho. As a company, we value quality service and dedication to ensure
every job is done right. We believe great work comes from a strong set of values; you can
expect to be a part of a workforce committed to generating a difference.
JOB SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing,
and overseeing sales strategies, budgets, and plans for the assigned region. This position will
also analyze the sales performance and identify potential opportunities and areas for growth.
Building and maintaining relationships with clients is a crucial part in this role to be able to
effectively and efficiently meet the needs of the clients and in turn, the business.
WHAT JTS OFFERS:
• A competitive salary with bonus potential;
• Generous PTO balance offered;
• Comprehensive Health/Dental/Vision Insurance that is affordable;
• 8 paid holidays;
• 401k with an Employer match;
• A fun, fast-paced culture with company events and professional growth opportunities.
• Analyze customer data and sales performance to identify opportunities for growth and
develop accurate sales forecasts;
• Grow new business and expand existing customer relationships regarding both shortterm and long-term strategies to achieve sales targets;
• Review customer feedback, preferences, and complaints to identify and address client
needs as well as areas of improvement;
• Make cold-calls;
• Follow-up on prospective customers;
• Coordinate production delivery estimate and project management hand-off in
accordance with regional needs;
• Accurately track client contact and transactions in ERP software;
• Meet and develop relationships with clients to discuss their needs and access their
quality of relationship with the company;
• Maintain technical and professional knowledge about the company’s products, services,
competitors, industry trends, and market conditions;
• Work with other departments to ensure that clients’ needs are being met and contractual
obligations are being upheld;
• Travel and participate in industry-related trade shows on occasion.
• 3+ years of Sales Experience in a related industry required;
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college or trade school strongly
• 2+ years experience with commercial or industrial generator experience, required;
• Training in advanced sales methodologies;
• Experience with Dynamics, ERP platforms, and sales tracking systems;
• Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Proficient knowledge in the manufacturing industry;
• Willingness to travel within the region;
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
JTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.