This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: The Recruiting Assistant/Administrative Assistant will provide support primarily for Human Resources as well as Accounting, Engineering, and Purchasing departments while being the first point of contact for incoming guests at the front desk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
To perform the job successfully, this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Assist with recruiting efforts, including reviewing candidate resumes and making initial contact with qualified candidates.
- Schedule meetings/Interviews in appropriate calendars.
- Prepare HR packets.
- HR filing.
- Order nameplates and business cards for new employees or changes as necessary.
- Greet and assist visitors at front desk.
- Answer main phone line and direct calls.
- Keep reception area, conference rooms, and break room orderly.
- Manage birthday recognition: keep b-day records current, purchase gift certificates, distribute to managers.
- Send flowers to employees (as needed).
- Assist HR in organizing company functions.
- Order and track (Inventory) office supplies, printer paper, break room supplies, bathroom supplies.
- Keep company directory updated (phone/email list/picture directory).
- Order lunches for company meetings/functions as requested.
- Make travel arrangements for DFS visitors: corporate, interviews, and employees.
- Set up employees in EHI Direct (book rental vehicles).
- Copier maintenance: order toner when necessary, schedule maintenance, reporting, etc.
- Workforce development report tracking.
- Meeting setups (schedule, refreshments, meals, supplies).
- Supply change data entry including changes to the item master in Encompix.
- Follow up on late parts. Email customers to find out the ETA updates.
- Assist project coordinator with sales orders, customer service, spare parts price listing.
- Data mining, looking up and updating price costs for supply chain.
- Assistance with document control for Engineering as needed.
- Work with Technical Writer to assist with manual layouts and consistency as needed.
- Filing across all departments.
- Prints/travelers for distributions.
- Assist with maintenance of Calibration and Controlled Documentation Logs.
- Serve as scribe during corporate meetings as required.
- Assist Accounts payable as needed.
- Timesheet data entry and audit.
- Office errands.
- Cleaning of breakroom and overseeing cleanliness of office.
- Other administrative assignments as needed.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…… your career is right here!