This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Manage quality processes, continuous improvement efforts and quality culture advancements to contribute to overall profitability and growth objectives.
• Lead team in maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification on an ongoing basis.
• Establish quality procedures, standards and specifications.
• Develop and mentor quality team to run all aspects of quality measurements, verifications and testing of products.
• Maintain quality system in conjunction with organizational procedures to ensure compliance with ISO, all regulatory requirements, and customer specific
• Lead root-cause analysis investigations and reporting then lead, coach and implement focused improvement activities and teams to mitigate production issues associated with root-cause investigations and analysis.
• Drive the manufacturing facility to analyze and report on quality management system efficiency and effectiveness metrics as part of the management review process.
• Coordinate staff training, ensuring maximum productivity and adherence to regulatory guidelines; ensure that facility/department training status and setup is reviewed at the required frequency, and the training requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Schedule, review and follow-up on work instructions with supervisors by designated areas of responsibility.
• Coordinate activities for team members, ensuring effective use of productive working hours.
• Be an effective communicator of expectations, both written and verbally, and have the appropriate balance between listening and directing to derive the best solutions and achieve compliance to expectations.
• Proficient in root cause problem solving.
• Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels management.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent service attitude.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience:
4 years of Supervisory or Management experience, 4 year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and experience in managing quality according to the standard. Project management, operational and construction of OEM equipment a plus.
• Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups