Who You Are…
As a Quality Control (QC) Supervisor you are responsible for visual and physical inspection, sampling, testing and control of parts, products, and raw materials to conform to established specifications, applicable standards of quality and the ISO 9001 Quality System.
Some examples of the work you might do as an Quality Control (QC) Supervisor includes…
– Performs daily process audits on all plant operations.
– Performs incoming and outgoing inspections of all products and materials.
– Provides training related to the quality processes used in the manufacturing process to shop personnel.
– Supervises the use of various instrumentation for testing.
– Develops, implements, communicates, and maintains a plant quality plan to ensure the products are manufactured in compliance with company and customer, customer and ISO9001 Quality System.
– Provides hands-on leadership related to system improvement and problem solving.
– Implements product and process improvements.
– Preservation of Quality Control documents and daily reporting of information.
– Responsible for hiring, coaching, development, and performance reviews of staff.
– Interprets drawings and specifications as needed.
– Prepares and maintains internal audit schedules.
– Supports company safety and environmental policies.
– Acts as a point of contact for outside inspections.
– Monitors vendor specification compliance.
– All other duties as assigned.
What Do You Need…
– Associates degree in Engineering or a related field preferred, or minimum 5 years’ experience in the quality field demonstrating continued growth in upward responsibilities required.
– 4-6 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
– Working knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality System, Lean Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing required.
– Demonstrated understanding of drawings, technical documents, and specifications, as well as an understanding of manufacturing systems, i.e., MRP systems required.
– Knowledgeable in inspection and testing methods, precast industry preferred.
– PC Level Certification preferred.
– Supervisory/management experience preferred.
– Capable of managing and leading a team.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills.
Integrity & Trust
Accountability/drive for results
Planning & organizing/project management
Critical thinking/learning agility
Global business & technology acumen
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire and a market-leading 401(k) program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)