Are you a detailed driver of projects but also LOVE building relationships with accounts?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment with lots of moving parts and pieces?
Already have exposure/experience in the construction or facilities industry?
This Project Manager will partner with national retail accounts and help bring their building signs and “image” to life!
Success is measured by the satisfaction of our customer’s sign buyers and construction personnel. Timely order processing, scheduling and communication with company resources, installers and the client are keys to success. The Sales Coordinator is a key link in the supply chain and plays a crucial role in the successful execution and completion of all sign creation and sign installs.
Who you will work closely with:
– Internal SCRUM team – Account Manager, Designer, Senior Account Manager.
– Externally – CUSTOMERS! Professionals in the construction trade (e.g. painters, installers, general contractors), local facility managers, and government employees (e.g. code checkers). You will also work with big name national accounts!
Work environment: fun, friendly, hard working, large sized cubicle close to natural light/windows, most of the relationship building and follow up is done via phone or computer, minimal if no travel.
“Day in the life”:
- Supports and is an extension to the Account Managers by assisting in coordinating projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Processes non-illuminated sign projects such as banners, vinyl, faces and other small projects from lead generation to project close-out. This is achieved through quote generation, design requests, order setup, and execution.
- Confirms costs and processes outsource vendors invoices.
- Maintains and updates customer project tracking reports/spreadsheets and customer project management on-line portals as required. To include completing and posting documentation such as lien waivers, warranties, schedule of values, change orders, etc.
- Coordinate with local construction teams to ensure schedules, access and installations are coordinated and on schedule.
- Coordinates outsource vendors (electricians, masons, excavators, etc.) to confirm schedules and arrival to job sites, when needed.
- Reviews designs against survey information to ensure accuracy. Will read some construction drawings to coordinate installation.
- Assists with receiving and managing deposits applied to orders and manageing balances prior to delivery.
- Occasionally coordinate with Design and Estimating for job specifics.
- Assists with preparing close out documentation on all jobs under individual management to provide complete and accurate information to the job closer.
- Utilizes internal ERP and CRM tools to maintain project information, tasks/milestones, and schedules.
- Assists with various administrative and/or project management duties for special projects or programs.
- Extensive communication is required both verbally and through email with customers, installers and sales team throughout each project lifecycle.
Four-year degree OR five years pertinent work experience, ideally in project management or construction customer service. Would also consider someone that has strong Office/Project experience but maybe family history in construction or manufacturing.
Obsessed with details and follow through, great at catching things and driving projects forward
Strong computer skills; very comfortable using MS Excel and/or project management software
Prefer candidate with ability to read and interpret blue prints and experience in construction or building trades
Ability to work under stressful situations with customers, in a proactive manner.
Ability to show up to work regularly! Work consistency and solid attendance is key to our customer’s success!
Job fit wise – someone friendly and easy to work with; arrogance and egos won’t fit here. Team player that wants to work with a team to drive projects forward and plays nice with others.
Medical Insurance, Free Dental Insurance, 401k, Short term disability, Long term disability, PTO, 8 paid holidays
VERY LOW LOW LOW MEDICAL PREMIUMS, EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Similar jobs: Customer Service Specialist, Sales Support Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Permit Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Construction Service Coordinator.