Position: Project Draftsman
Reports to: Engineering Manager
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Autovol is committed to building top-quality, affordable housing by empowering a devoted team of savvy Solutioneers with the latest in automation technology for off-site volumetric construction.
We have the ability to change the way we build through the automation of the construction processes. Autovol, Inc. in Nampa, ID, is the first fully automated volumetric modular factory in the USA, and the most advanced modular factory across the World. Apply today and join the team that will shape the future of construction.
This is not an entry-level position. The primary role of this position you will be responsible for creating highly detailed and coordinated Revit models and data for our automation and production team. You will work with a skilled group of teammates and cross-train throughout all disciplines. The right candidate will be eager to learn, be well organized, detail-oriented, and focused on the success of the team/company as a whole.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Live the Company’s mission and values and advocate these to other Solutioneers
- Handle the administrative duties of the position
- Actively contribute to the Company’s quest for continuous quality improvement
- Keep superiors and peers informed, seek their advice, involvement, and approval when
- Programming experience would be a plus for this position
- Must be a fast learner
- Ability to read and understand residential construction documents
- High level of commitment to accuracy
- Good people skills, good attitude, and the ability to work in a team setting communicate
honestly, effectively and clearly with customers, peers, and supervisors verbally and in writing
- Unwavering commitment to conform to the requirements. Ability to hold others accountable in
a manner that produces maximum conformity and minimal strife. Good working knowledge of
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or ability and willingness to learn
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- AAS Degree in Drafting Technology or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in Revit (2-5 years)
- Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy starting with 10 days annually and increasing with years of service
- Paid holidays and no night shifts!
- Dual plan Medical Insurance: 100% Employer-paid PPO Medical plan for employee (only) or
100% Employer-paid HDHP Medical Plan for employee and a child
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Supplemental Policy coverage
- Voluntary 401(k) and Roth IRA plans
- Local perks, including discounted Costco and Axiom gym memberships
Autovol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal
opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t
unlawfully discriminate based on gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin,
age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other
category protected by law. Autovol is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to applicants with disabilities under the American Disabilities Act and state disability
laws. Autovol is a tobacco & drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time