Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market leading
brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine related components into the Automotive
and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles,
personal watercraft, etc.). The companies are market leaders in manufacturing highly engineered engine
components on their respected fields.
RWB has an immediate opening for a full-time production Planner/ Scheduler to work in our
Rekluse clutch facility in Boise, ID. This is not a remote position.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply on our website at:
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Run daily replenishment reports to analyze capacity and create work orders based on shipment
• Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process; ensure throughput, WIP, and inputs are
aligned with production plan.
• Generate and report metrics daily, weekly, or monthly as required.
• Review input to MFG output and make recommendations for changes if necessary.
• Establish priorities and monitor progress; revise schedules and priorities as needed.
• Coordinate communication with all other Departments.
• Desire to work in a high-paced environment with cross functional teams while maintaining a
positive and respectful attitude.
• Position is on-site (not working from home), M-F, 8a-4:30p. OT as required.
Basic requirements include but are not limited to:
• Minimum: 0-3 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or operations
management. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Preferred: 3-5 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or operations
• Working knowledge and experience with MRP/ERP systems to include: report generation, data
• Experience with MS Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Must be able to work independently with good problems solving skills.
• Must be able to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time