Production Control Specialist
AceCo Industrial Knives seeks someone to organize and coordinate manufacturing operations, aligning sales demand with manufacturing efforts to ensure customer orders are shipped in a timely, efficient manner.
• The role demands a detail‐oriented person to be able to assess part demand (sales + inventory) and translate that into planning for employee schedules, machine capacity, and raw material requirements
BS/BA, Business discipline. Recent graduates will be considered.
Professional experience in production planning or a similar role. Experience in a volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
If you do not have a college degree but are highly proficient at operating a computer and detail‐oriented, you will be considered.
- Strong computer skills are essential to use an ERP system (Epicor) to implement production plans
- Customer service skills are required, as the position will involve contact with AceCo’s customers to answer questions, resolve issues, and provide updates.
- Ability to read/comprehend technical drawings (preferred)
- Ability to read and apply MoMs, SOPs, or similar instructions used for routine operations. (Experience specifically in a manufacturing environment is a plus).
- Ability to read and apply BoMs and similar technical material specifications. (Experience specifically in a manufacturing environment is a plus)
- Demonstrated success in manufacturing operations, manufacturing support, or production planning is strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word) is essential
- Experience with commercial ERP software for manufacturing is a plus.
Pay: $22 to $30 per hour DOE, Salary negotiable
AceCo Industrial Knives manufactures knives for food processors worldwide. Based in southeast Boise, ID, since 1953, we are a well‐established and successful company.
If interested, please reply with a current resume and the reason this job appeals to you.
Email resumes to email@example.com