This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for being detail oriented and must demonstrate a strong work ethic and reliability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Understands fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools and how to safely operate/use them.
- Able to assist with CNC parts breakdown.
- Able to perform basic Poly, PVC and P.E. welding and corner punches.
- Able to assist with construction of systems.
- Able to read and understand basic blue prints.
- Has proficient knowledge of hand and power tools and safely uses and operates them.
- Able to operate the CNC with guidance.
- Proficiently welds and corner punches Poly, PVC and P.E.
- Able to construct components of system with guidance.
- Has a firm understanding of department quality requirements.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…… your career is right here!