- Perform basic testing on a wide variety of electronic devices and printed circuit board assemblies.
- Move test failures to debug station
- Enter pass / fail data in Quality Management system.
- Use standard electronic test/troubleshooting/diagnosis equipment (e.g., oscilloscope, signal generator, DMM, etc.).
- Complete and maintain current all required training, including IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certifications.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with fellow employees in other production areas, Shift Supervisors, the Manufacturing Manager and other departments to provide information and feedback relative to the testing of the product.
- Ensure the Test area is kept clean and organized in accordance with 5S standards.
- Strictly adhere to all work instructions and assembly documentation.
- Strictly comply with company core values and motto.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in testing of Electronics assembly.
- Working knowledge of standard test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, DMM, LCR meter, etc.).
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 standards.
- Basic understanding of how to read and understand technical documents such as assembly drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of soldering techniques.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Computer literacy mandatory.
- Familiarity with MS-Office suites, especially Word and Excel.
- Self-driven; ability to work on own initiative.
- Organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
The description outlined above represents the primary job duties and requirements of this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills, and is subject to change during the course of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require employer sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S.
You may email your resume to: JRobinson@computrol.com