Be able to run, troubleshoot, make program adjustments, and create programs and recipes for the following equipment and processes
· AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
· AXI (Automated Xray Inspection)
· Selective Solder
· SMT Pick and Place equipment
· SMT Screen Printers
· SMT Reflow Ovens – thermal profiling
· SPI (Solder Paste Inspection)
· Laser Marking equipment
· Conformal Coat equipment
Use real time inspection and test data to improve process performance.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
· IPC-610/J-STD-001 knowledge or experience
· standard test/troubleshooting/diagnosis equipment: 5 years
· Troubleshooting equipment
· BGA machine/rework machine: 4 years
· Problem solving skills
· SMT component soldering
· Ability to make decisions quickly and resolve issues
· Self-motivated to learn and progress and help production
· Be flexible to rotating shifts and as needed overtime
· modern analog and digital electronics and troubleshooting
· High school or GED
· 6+ years of Electronics manufacturing experience
The description outlined above represents the primary job duties and requirements of this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills, and is subject to change during the course of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require employer sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
You can email your resume to Jack Robinson at JRobinson@computrol.com.