paying up to $80,000.00 per year D.O.E.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to lead our Marketing Department. You would manage and develop all aspects of our marketing team to include implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s presence and drive sales. You would manage the marketing budgets and projects to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues to thrive against competitors. The marketing team includes 6 people with skills in web development, graphic design, videography, and social media.
- Lead the entire marketing department
- Create global marketing strategies; based on active engagement and responsive marketing tactics
- Development and implementation of brand strategy
- Social media ad strategy and development
- Create email marketing campaigns, corresponding to specific landing pages, and develop accompanying Google AdWords campaigns
- Oversight of the generation of leads via social media, direct marketing, email, and mail marketing
- Manage and report on monthly analysis of all Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts
- Oversight and reporting of target market and trend research via analytical tracking
- Oversee all content creation, according to deadlines and upcoming marketing campaigns
- Direct the creation of marketing materials and ordering of all said material
- Development of training and education material
- Assist in all team projects whenever/wherever needed
- Trademark all necessary logos and sayings
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of marketing associates
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Marketing planning and strategy
- Statistical analysis
- Developing and managing budgets
- Financial planning and strategy
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
- Knowledge is a plus of: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS+, C++, Java.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe CC)
- Social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- SEO Tools and Social Media Management Software (Hootsuite, Hub Spot, Moz, SEMRush, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Email Marketing Tools (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Marketo, etc.)
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a relevant field. Equal years of experience is accepted.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Great Pay starting up to $65,000 to $80,000 annually depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Pay
- Weekly Leadership training
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at In The Ditch YouTube Channel
- Opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Access to our new state of the art Exercise Center, cornhole, Arcade and shuffleboard games
- Everyone says people are a company’s biggest asset, at the Inventive-Group™, we prove it!
- Visit http://inventivecareers.com/ to apply
- You will be asked to upload a resume with previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers).
- Call Debbie at 208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™ check links below to find out more.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – www.intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – www.razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – www.Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – www.Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – www.inventivecareers.com
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility with Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We do everything in-house and believe in being the best we can be. In March 2021, we moved into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say, “Made in America”. This pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day, but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications, degrees, or buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award two time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us