The general purpose of this position is to support Image National personnel through ensuring the smooth operation of equipment and maintaining the facility. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for shop equipment, tools, building improvement projects, and maintaining the building as required through preventative maintenance.
- Must have good computer skills: Outlook, Excel, & internet.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform required tasks proficiently in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work on and install 110 and 220 V.A.C. wiring and equipment.
- Ability to weld with gas and arc welders.
- Must be self-motivated and work under limited supervision.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Ability to exert (push, pull, lift, etc.) up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to move about to accomplish tasks (twisting, turning).
- Ability to raise objects from a lower to a higher position and/or move objects horizontally from position
- Perform essential duties of the job without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or
- Work well independently or with others in a team consisting of 2-6 members.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must be flexible to adapt work schedule based on company needs.
- Must represent company in a professional manner.
- Certify on forklift.
- Knowledge of 480 three phase power preferred.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills; maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
We believe our employees are our best asset and we provide a benefit package that includes a
- Medical, Dental, Life insurance
- Generous PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid wellness program with access to a Health Coach, Nurse and Physician.