The position works directly with our Maintenance Manager and is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Maintain records of performed maintenance on machines.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situation to proper supervision.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Demonstrate high degree of industrial mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
• Knowledge of basic math skills.
• Ability to interpret blueprints.
• Analytical ability to solve problems.
• Knowledge of basic mechanical concepts and ability to execute solutions.
• Ability to work overtime, including weekends as needed.
• Mid to high level break-fix and preventative maintenance experience required.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs by self in a safe manner.
• Must be able to work outdoor in either hot or cold extremes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour