Alexander Clark Printing, an Employee-Owned Company, based in Boise, Idaho is
growing. We are seeking an experienced jet press operator. As the right candidate you
will be proficient in ink water/balance, have good mechanical aptitude, organized, a self-starter who believes in doing quality work. This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded Halm Jet Press operator who has experience on jet presses. ACP has been producing
quality work and outstanding customer service since 1972.
• Prior experience and proficiency in operating Halm Jet Press
• Review and understand job jackets for production
• Be punctual to work and show up consistently
• Follow all company policies as described in the Employee Handbook
• Perform other duties as required
• Teamwork Orientation.
• Time Management.
• Results Driven.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Proven mechanical aptitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly be required to communicate
with ACP team members. This position is very active and requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Monday through Friday with weekends as workload dictates.
No travel is expected for this position.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Required pre-employment drug test.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• HSA and HRA
• 401(k) Matching
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• ESOP Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Halm Jet press experience required
• One location
Apply on the company’s website: www.alexanderclark.com