Incoming Electronics Inspector
- Inspect incoming material per customers’ requirements, company policies and appropriate data sheets and drawings
- Document all findings and initiate discrepancy reports as needed
- Run reports to remain up to date on material needing inspection
- Work with Supplier Quality Engineer and other Quality, Purchasing and Materials personnel to insure that best practices are met.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in electronics inspection
- Understanding of terms common to the electronics industry
- Knowledgeable of electronic components, printed circuit boards and custom fabricated items
- Ability to read and understand data sheets, specifications and drawings
- Proficient in the use of measurement devices such as calipers, gauges, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to form relationships and communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with suppliers and employees at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with AS9100/ISO 9001/13485 preferred
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement
The description outlined above represents the primary job duties and requirements of this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills, and is subject to change during the course of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require employer sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S.