At The Inventive-Group™, we love our jobs. That’s right! Love. Every day is filled with passionate, energetic people who are making today better than yesterday. If this sounds like you, we would like you to join our Marketing Department. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho & from marketing to graphics, web building, inventing, manufacturing, sales to distributing our products worldwide, we do it all in-house. In the last 20 years, we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic people who believe that we can do everything better. If you enjoy graphic design, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you.
- Create concepts and designs for various graphics projects of varying complexity. (Anything from simple document changes and editing labels, to creating entire guides/books, and custom graphics for use in all aspects of the business.)
- Collaborate with your colleagues in an efficient and effective manner
- Receive and provide critical feedback about work and projects you will be working on, while remaining professional, and composed.
- Help manage and coordinate graphics projects with other designers, as well as people who are in other departments.
- Remain well organized in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to think critically
- Act as a resource for less experienced team members.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to execute, and produce graphics based on a concept, without having to be managed
- Ability to self-manage and hit deadlines, as well as be proactive to ensure projects are delivered ahead of schedule whenever possible
- 3+ years of experience in graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience in some sort of professional environment
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced organization that’s growing rapidly month after month, with no signs of slowing down
- Strong oral and written communication, plus team-focused collaborative skills
- Top-notch attention to detail, spelling, and grammar (e.g., zero typos in captions)
- To prove you read all these, mention “Yellow Submarine” in your application
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience with copywriting or the ability to produce instructional text/ad copy.
- Highly organized person who enjoys multitasking.
- Job requires creativity, and alternative thinking to develop new ideas
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, to fulfill obligations
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Know who won the 1999 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Positive attitude and a self-starter.
- Constant operating of computer and other office equipment is required
- Occasionally moves objects weighing 20 pounds
- Great Pay starting at $18.00 and up depending on experience
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at In The Ditch YouTube Channel
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Access to our new state of the art in-house Exercise Center
- Everyone says people are a company’s biggest asset. At the Inventive-Group™, we prove it!
- Visit http://inventivecareers.com/ to apply
- Must include a resume with your previous work history and three (3) professional references (names and contact numbers for previous supervisors/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products
- Razorback Offroad™
- Fish Fighter® Fishing Products
- Inventive™ Products
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility where we operate Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We believe in doing everything in-house and being the best, we can be. In about 30 days, we will move into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say “Made in America”. All of this pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us and see our products, check out our websites:
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – inventivecareers.com
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us