At The Inventive-Group™, we love our jobs. That’s right! Love.
Because we work together to create badass products for the outdoors and we have fun! Our Marketing department is looking for a graphic designer to join their team. Our company does everything inhouse, from inventing and manufacturing products to distributing them worldwide. We even do our graphics, photography, and video inhouse. If you enjoy designing websites, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this is the place for you.
- Create concepts and designs from simple document changes, editing labels, creating entire guides/books, and custom graphics for use in all aspects of the business
- Collaborate with colleagues in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage and coordinate graphics projects with other designers, as well as people who are in other departments.
- Remain organized in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Act as a resource for less experienced team members.
- Produce graphics based on a concept, without having to be managed
- Self-manage and hit deadlines, as well as be proactive to ensure projects are delivered ahead of schedule whenever possible
- Top-notch attention to detail, spelling, and grammar (e.g., zero typos in captions)
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- 3+ years of experience in graphics applications such as Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Experience with copywriting or the ability to produce instructional text/ad copy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication, plus team-focused collaborative skills
- Positive attitude and strong self-starter with the ability to execute.
- Constant operating of computer and other office equipment is required
- Occasionally moves objects weighing 20 pounds
- Great Pay starting at $18.00 and up depending on experience
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Pay
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at In The Ditch YouTube Channel
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Access to our new state of the art Exercise Center, cornhole, Arcade and shuffleboard games
- Everyone says people are a company’s biggest asset. At the Inventive-Group™, we prove it!
- Visit http://inventivecareers.com/ to apply
- Must include a resume with your previous work history and three (3) professional references (names and contact numbers for previous supervisors/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™ check links below to find out more.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – www.intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – www.razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – www.Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – www.Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – www.inventivecareers.com
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility with Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We do everything in-house and believe in being the best we can be. In March 2021, we moved into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say, “Made in America”. This pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day, but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications, degrees, or buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award two time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us
nd surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us