This position will be responsible for operating area equipment/tools in an efficient and productive manner while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, consistency, and quality. This position will demonstrate the ability to perform computer-based programs and applications in their daily job duties. Support and promote teamwork skills by completing assigned projects in a timely manner and assisting others in completing projects/activities as directed by area leadership.
• Operates a variety of production equipment and computer software programs and/or performs manual processes.
• Ensures production efficiency.
• Ensure machines are continuously running.
• Contributes to overall customer satisfaction and supports the company’s quality management system.
• Continually duplicate the work instruction for PakSense production area for entire shift.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others and as a team member
• Must be able to follow visual instructions with little to no supervision
• Must process general math skills – (Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; basic operation of calculators)
• Read and write English
• Stand or sit for an entire shift up to 8 hours
• Employer-sponsored medical plan through Meritain Health, an Aetna Company for employee and any eligible dependents in which SMCS contributes to monthly premiums,
• Voluntary employee and dependent dual-option dental and vision insurance coverage,
• Optional flexible benefit accounts allow for reimbursement of medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis,
• Participation in the company 401(k) plan through Blue Star Retirement after one (1) year of service and immediate vesting in SMCS 401(k) matching,
• Employer paid $10,000 basic life and AD&D insurance coverage; voluntary supplemental coverage with a guaranteed issue of $75,000 total coverage at first eligibility,
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) provided by Ataraxis* through Business Psychology Associates
• Six paid company holidays and 78 hours of paid vacation annually
• Paid Time Off after completion of probationary period
Starting at $13.00 an hour and DOE
Interested applicants can email Ariane Heath, HR Manager, at email@example.com