This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: Provide analysis, design, implementation, and test specifications for medium to large scale electrical projects associated with DFS Chemical and Gas Systems. All designs are produced using SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS ELECTRICAL, AutoCAD, Word or Excel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain good communication within the Engineering organization, and with all customers throughout the organization.
- Possesses a good understanding of existing electrical and control systems and development guidelines, and contributes toward product development.
- Responsible to work in most areas of electrical ladder design as well as panel design and construction and review others work in these areas.
- Responsible for providing or reviewing load calculations, grounding compliance, C1D2 compliance and training of these topics to others in the group
- Responsible for coordinating with UL representative for maintenance of ongoing company compliance
- Help to develop team member skills when required.
- Leads, quality efforts to improve electrical systems and methods.
- Aids in defining the development environment and looks for improvements in the process
- Gathers user/client requirements and develops analysis / design documentation.
- Stays active in researching new applicable technology.
- Possesses strong domain area of expertise and provides technical advice including UL and other code compliance.
- Understands technology and tools to track problems of different systems, identifies and defines problems and formulates and develops practical solutions.
- Design and draft complete, legible, and accurate working models/drawings utilizing SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD/DraftSight including various systems and supports for the manufacturing and installation of equipment.
- Coordinate with the engineering design schedule and document production.
- Interface with customer coordinators, engineers, and users to provide drawings for manufacturing and installation of equipment
- Be able to make decisions and present questions during construction to mitigate unanticipated construction changes related to system design and engineering following a management of change procedure.
- Organize files and drawings for issue to manufacturing and record keeping utilizing hard file and software systems to include project files and customer required documentation.
- Be aware of safety requirements to assure protection of team member life and health and develop all designs to achieve safe installations.
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD/DraftSight (primary for now), SOLIDWORKS (secondary for now), and Windows required software.
- Proficient with PCs and Printers.
- Excellent team working, communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Good service attitude.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…… your career is right here!