This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for being detail oriented and must demonstrate a strong work ethic and reliability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow directions.
- Can read and follow instruction procedures.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Identifies a measurement on a print (fraction and decimal) and can find the same measurement on a tape measure.
- Must be able to understand fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Can explain conversion techniques.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in the electrical/controls department and how to safely use them.
- Can identify the hand and power tools used in the department.
- Understands the proper use and risk/hazard factor of each tool used.
- Must be able to read schematics with supervision.
- Able to follow a basic electrical ladder with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic PFD with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic P&ID with assistance.
- Must be able to mount electrical components with supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly use a square and a level in the component mounting process.
- Able to assist with layout and mounting of high and low voltage panels.
- Able to assist with wiring of electrical components.
- Has the ability to run component cabling with assistance.
- Must be able to neatly bundle wires in a run.
- Must be able to explain high voltage/low voltage separation theory.
- Must be able to identify different wire and connector sizes.
- Must be able to properly crimp on electrical connectors.
- Must be able to properly pin and unpin electrical connections.
- Must be able to identify the different components on a high/low voltage panel.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further…your career is right here!