CNC Machine Operator
Do you want to learn a new skill? Maybe you just like making things. The Inventive-Group is looking for a new team member to join our Machine Shop to operate CNC mills and lathes. The right person for this position is mechanically inclined, likes details, has some experience measuring items, and is excited about getting the most out of life. We want someone who understands the only way to grow a business, is by recruiting great people and by keeping them engaged in their jobs. We want someone who is fired up about life and wants to challenge everyone around them to get better each day.
- Set up, operate, and tend CNC lathe and milling machines to mill, plane, turn, shape, groove, or profile metal or plastic work pieces
- Position and secure workpieces in machines and verify alignment of workpieces on machines, using measuring instruments, such as rules, gauges, or calipers
- Perform work to current standard: remove workpieces from machines and check to ensure that they conform to specifications, using measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers
- Observe lathe and milling machine operation and adjust controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances
- Read blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations
- Compute dimensions, tolerances, and angles of workpieces or machines, according to specifications and knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics
- Move controls to set cutting specifications, to position cutting tools and workpieces in relation to each other, and to start machine
- Maintain machines and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools
- Stop and report to Team Leader when you identify problems or to resolve machine malfunctions or production errors or to obtain approval to continue production
- Regulate the flow of coolant or lubricant to work areas
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance: clean machines, tooling, or parts, using solvents and rags and perform basic preventive maintenance
- Experience with precision measurement tools
- 3-5 years’ experience in a machine shop or experience operating Haas CNC machines is a plus, but we will train the right person
- Good attention to detail and verbal communication skills
- Have process improvement skills
- Good knowledge of shop tools and machines
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as product drawings, process sheets, and procedures
- Constant standing and walking required along with constant ability to keep hand and arm steady, and use hands together with your arms to grasp, manipulate or assemble objects.
- Employee must be able to frequently lift and move products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to observe and detect details at close range and within a few feet of the observer
- Great Pay starting between $15.00 and $20.00 per hour Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contribution up to 3% of pay
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) atIn The Ditch YouTube Channel
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Access to our new state of the art in-house Exercise Center
- Everyone says people are a company’s biggest asset. At the Inventive-Group™, we prove it!
- Visit www.inventivecareers.com/ to apply
- Must include a resume with previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group™ is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20.
We have (4) Brands that we operate under Inventive-Group™.
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products
- Razorback Offroad™
- Fish Fighter® Fishing Products
- Inventive™ Products
At Inventive-Group™, we operate a high-tech facility where we operate Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, Robotic Welding Cells, Autonomous Robots, and employ some of the most talented people on earth. We believe in doing everything in-house and being the best, we can be. In about 30 days, we will move into our new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring an employee exercise center, recording studio, and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg
Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say “Made in America”. All of this pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of is our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group™ brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group™, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work, as well as the ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us and see our products, check out our websites:
- In The Ditch™ Towing Products – intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad™ Products – razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter® Products – Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive™ Products – Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – inventivecareers.com
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas, visit www.mountain-home.us