Part-time, flexible hours
Current opening, hoping for immediate placement
The Idaho Manufacturing Alliance is looking for a qualified high-level administrative and communications/marketing specialist to join our team.
The chosen applicant will be a part of a small team in a flexible, fun work environment that is fast-paced and ever-evolving. From social media influence to event planning and management to membership recruitment and retention, you will be helping in many facets of running a business, member organization, and a non-profit.
Our non-profit alliance services 140+ members, including manufacturers, partners, and service providers in Idaho, and surrounding regions. We host regular events and strive to connect the manufacturing industry statewide.
Applicants must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week Tuesday through Thursday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. (Schedule can be somewhat flexible and will be set between the hired person and management.) An occasional Monday or Friday may be necessary based on event schedules. There is potential for more hours in the future. Paid time off and Holiday pay may apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume, including desired pay range, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This person will be responsible for a variety of tasks. We’re looking for a team player with a get ‘er done attitude who is excited about supporting the companies and people that make up Idaho’s manufacturing industry. Bring your specialized skills to the team and grow with us! Job duties will include:
- Email campaign design and execution
- Design and publish monthly newsletter using existing templates
- Design and publish weekly member emails using existing templates
- Design and publish other as-needed emails for events, resources, and announcements
- Assist in developing strategy to increase email campaign success
- Social media marketing
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as manage comments/messages, and develop a strategy to increase organization following
- Assist in the creation and editing of Adobe InDesign materials
- Assist with planning and execution of all IMA Events including B2B Trade Shows, our Made Here! Expo, workshops, and more
- Assist in membership maintenance
- Keeping membership and contact information up-to-date
- Run reports in CRM system
- Assist with the preparation of recruitment and member information
- List management
- Contact clean-up
- Organization of email lists
- Other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience using desktop publishing software
- Experience and proficiency in using social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Additional Skills that Will Help!
- Constant Contact (or similar) and WordPress (or similar)
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically inDesign
- Bookkeeping experience (desired but optional)
- Graphic Design experience