Special thanks to our event supporters!
Thursday, December 2, 2021, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
The Idaho Manufacturing Alliance is proud to present the only manufacturing-focused industry tradeshow in Idaho! We look forward to coming together as an industry to do some business, engage in learning, and gain some new contacts and tools as we head into 2022!
Mack Story has logged over 11,000 hours leading teams through organizational change. He is the author of the extremely popular Blue-Collar Leadership® Series. Ria Story is an author, TEDx speaker, and expert in leadership and life skills for women. Ria has nearly 20 years of experience in leadership and management.
Mack and Ria co-founded Top Story Leadership in 2008, are certified leadership speakers and trainers, and have published 31 books on leadership development and personal growth.
Highlights for them have been:
- Helping train 20,000 Guatemalan Leaders with John Maxwell
- Speaking at Yale University and the U.S. Capitol
- Offering leadership development support for the U.S. Military, Chick-fil-A, Auburn University, Chevron, and many other organizations.
Schedule of Events
|10:00 am||Kick-off: Brunch with Welcome Message and
Keynote by Mack & Ria Story
|11:45 am||Tradeshow begins (Exhibitor Directory)|
|1:00 pm||Breakout Sessions|
|2:00 pm||Breakout Sessions|
|3:00 pm||Breakout Sessions|
|4:00 pm||Networking Reception|
|6:00 pm||Event Concludes|
Topics noted with an * are awaiting confirmation and are subject to change.
- Blue-Collar Leadership: Leading from the Front Lines – Mack Story
- Leadership Gems for Women: 30 Characteristics of Very Successful Women – Ria Story
- Change Happens: Leading Yourself and Others Through Change -Mack & Ria Story
- Industry 4.0 Made Easy – Rich Rogers, CEO, Xemelgo – Industry 4.0 is comprised of a number of hard-to-understand technologies, and solutions that seem to provide little value. This session will cover why Industry 4.0 is important, the enabling technologies, and practical real-world examples.
- Out of the Box Healthcare Options – John Young, Sr. Vice President Growth, Nice Healthcare and Todd Foushee, Vice President Business Development, PMR Group – This duo will discuss employer based clinical solutions that complement your existing health insurance plan offering and aid in attracting and retaining employees.
- Getting Traction in Your Business – Brent Oetken, EOS Implementer – Are you feeling stuck? Has your business hit the ceiling? Do you want different results next year? Learn tools from a simple, proven business operating system that can help your entrepreneurial organization clarify, simplify, and achieve its vision.
- Cybersecurity: Ransomware, Compliance and Mitigating The Risk – This breakout will feature a presentation by Alex Stanton, Partner, and Security & Education Advocate at ExBabylon. We will discuss current trends, identify how to mitigate your vulnerabilities, and discuss tools to protect your assets from an attack. Bring your questions! This will be a time for collaborative discussion. Whether you are a practitioner or an owner/manager /executive, this session will be valuable!
All attendees receive a free copy of Mack Story’s book ‘Blue-Collar Leadership & Culture: The 5 Components for Building High-Performance Teams’, welcome brunch & keynote, breakout session attendance, & food/drink at the networking reception.
Space is limited. The exhibitor fee includes attendance for two company representatives (see details at left), one 8×10 booth with pipe and drape, two chairs. Power and dedicated wi-fi are available for an additional charge.
Registration is open until booths are sold out. Register by 11/17 to ensure you’re listed in the show program.
Reach out if you’re interested in booth space, we’re in waitlist status!
Show your support for Idaho manufacturing by sponsoring the only industry-specific show in the state. Get access to manufacturers and industry partners throughout the 8-hour long event.
Sponsor commitments received by 11/19 ensure you are included in the show program.